lunes, 4 de enero de 2016

Rodrigo Romo Becerra

<
Hi my name is Rodrigo, I'm from Zacatecas, Mexico. I started my university studies in the UTZAC in 2010. After 2 years, I obtained my first professional degree (Técnico Superior Universitario) equivalent to a BTS in France.

I obtained a scholarship to study in France for 1 year, my previous studies were re-validated by the Ministry of Education in France. I studied a "Licence Professionnelle"  (Bachelor's degree) named SARI (Industrial Nets and Automation) where I learned a lot of cool stuff, and I learned to speak french as well. 

A the end of the career, I had the opportunity to make an internship in a Nanotechnology Laboratory in Marseille France at the IM2NP. The details of the project are in this blog in a separate entry.

Back in Mexico, I decided to continue my professional development, so I studied an Engineer degree, which I finished in December 2015. The vast majority of the projects shown in this blog were done while I was studying the Mechatronics Engineering career. 

On the other hand, I have professional experience too, I've been working in a information technology enterprise, Softtek, working as Information Security Engineer, for General Electric.


Education 

2012 Universidad Tecnologica de Zacatecas ,  Mechatronics Higher Technician
2013 Univesité Aix-Marseille, Licence Professionnelle, Systemes Automatises et Reseaux Industrielles
2015 Universidad Tecnologica de Zacatecas, Mechatronics Engineering.

Professional Experience

2013 Institut Matériaux Microélectronique Nanosciences de Provence, Internship Labview developer
2014 Softtek, Security Engineer

Languages

Spanish, Native Language
English, 90 %
French, 90%


Here is the summary of entries in this blog:


















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario